Mobilux™ EP products 0, 1, 2, 3, 004 and 023 belong to the family of lubricants with high performance characteristics, which includes four universal plastic industrial lubricants and two semi-liquid lubricants for special purposes. These greases, thickened with lithium hydroxystearate, provide highly effective protection against wear, rust and water washout. They are available in the range of classes from 00 to 3 according to the NLGI classification with the viscosity class of the base oil ISO VG 150 and 320.
Mobilux EP lubricants 0, 1, 2 and 3 are recommended for most types of industrial equipment, including equipment operating in heavy mode under conditions of high specific pressure or shock loads. These greases provide reliable protection against rust and corrosion, are resistant to water washout, so they are preferably used in equipment operating in wet conditions. Mobilux EP 0 and 1 products are suitable for centralized lubrication systems. Mobilux EP 2 and 3 products are universal greases. The recommended operating temperature range is -20° to 130°C, but they can also be used at higher temperatures, provided that the lubrication frequency is increased accordingly.
Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 products are specially designed for lubrication of closed gearboxes and bearings in crankcases with leaky seals; they can also be used in other industrial equipment when conventional gear oils are not retained in the gearbox crankcase, chain box, etc. due to leaks due to wear or lack of seals. The recommended operating temperature range is -20 to 120°C for Mobilux EP 004 and -20 to 120°C for Mobilux EP 023.
Features and Benefits
Mobilux EP lubricants have been successfully used for a long time and have demonstrated good performance in terms of corrosion protection, pumpability at low temperatures and service life at high temperatures. The 40-pound load limit on the Timken friction machine confirms their ability to withstand loads and extreme pressure
• Reduction of wear in conditions of heavy or shock loads and vibration to ensure the reliability and operational readiness of the equipment
• Rust and corrosion protection, water washout resistance to protect and lubricate the equipment well even in the presence of water
• Prolonging the working life of bearings in wet conditions to reduce bearing costs and prevent unexpected downtime
• Good pumpability in centralized lubrication systems (Mobilux EP 0 and -1) • Effective leak prevention (Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023)
• Mobilux EP 0 and Mobilux EP 1 lubricants provide good pumpability at low temperatures and are suitable for use in centralized lubrication systems and other systems where good low-temperature characteristics are required
• Mobilux EP 2 product is recommended as a universal lubricant for anti-friction bearings and plain bearings, liners and fingers in normal operation
• Mobilux EP 3 is a thicker NLGI Class 3 grease recommended for use where maximum protection from water or solid contamination is required.
• Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 products are particularly suitable for lubricating closed gearboxes and bearings in crankcases with leaky seals on most types of underground mining equipment, with the exception of electric motor gears
Mobilux EP 004 and Mobilux EP 023 products can also be used in many other industries when conventional gear oils cannot be retained in the gearbox crankcase, chain box, etc. due to leaks due to wear or lack of seals. Mobilux EP 004 grease withstands 1008-hour tests on a gear stand and meets the modified requirements of DR.EM.203