Mobil DTE™ 20 series oils are anti-wear hydraulic oils with high performance characteristics. These oils have been developed to meet the stringent requirements of high-pressure hydraulic systems, where high-performance high-pressure pumps are used, and other critical components of hydraulic systems, such as high-precision servo valves and numerical control (CNC) machine tools. These products meet the most stringent performance requirements imposed by manufacturers of hydraulic systems and assemblies, which makes it possible to use a single product with highly efficient performance characteristics.
Features and Benefits
• Antioxidant stability helps to reduce maintenance downtime and reduce costs by increasing the cleanliness of systems and reducing the formation of deposits, which prolongs the service life of oil and filters.
• Improved anti-wear and anti-corrosion protection of system components made of various metals increases their service life and increases productivity
• Controlled demulsifying ability protects systems from large and small amounts of water
• Ensuring clean operation reduces the formation of deposits and sludge in the system, contributing to the protection of elements and prolonging the service life of equipment, reducing maintenance costs and improving the overall efficiency of the system
• The quality reserve maintains operational characteristics even in harsh operating conditions and with extended oil change intervals
• Hydraulic systems where sediment control is critical, and systems where sludge and deposits are formed when using traditional products • Hydraulic systems where the ability to withstand high loads and wear protection is required, and where corrosion protection with a thin film of oil is preferred • Systems where the presence of a small amount of water is unavoidable
• Systems containing gears and bearings
• Machines where a wide range of components made of various metals are used