Synthetic engine oil of the advanced level of properties for passenger cars
Mobil Super™ 3000 X1 5W-40 is a synthetic engine oil that provides a long service life of engines in cars of various types and years of manufacture, as well as an increased level of their protection in a wide temperature range.
Features and Benefits
The products of the Mobil Super 3000 line have already proven themselves well on the market, so you can be sure that they will provide the performance properties of the car that meet your expectations.
• Improved protection at elevated temperatures
• Improved lubricating properties during cold start
• Improved engine cleanliness and protection against deposits and sludge formation Enhanced wear protection
The composition of Mobil Super 3000 oils confidently provides effective protection. ExxonMobil recommends using Mobil Super 3000 X1 5W-40 if difficult driving conditions occur regularly to prevent damage from intense and frequent loads in:
• Engines of various types
• Gasoline and diesel engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF)
• In passenger cars, SUVs, low-tonnage trucks and minibuses • When driving on motorways, as well as in urban conditions with frequent stops
• In engines with increased performance characteristics
• Under normal operating conditions and when driving with overloads
• In turbocharged and direct fuel injection engines
Always consult the operating manual of your car for the correct choice of oil according to its properties and viscosity class.
Specifications and Approvals
The products have the following approvals:
AVTOVAZ (Lada cars)
Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles B71 2296
VW 502 00
VW 505 00
Properties and characteristics
Class - SAE 5W-40 Kinematic viscosity at 100°C, mm2/s, ASTM D445 - 14 Kinematic viscosity at 40°C, mm2/s, ASTM D445 - 84 Density at 15.6°C, g/ml, ASTM D4052 - 0.855 Solidification temperature,°C, ASTM D97 - -39 Flash point in an open Cleveland Crucible, °C, ASTM D 92 - 222 Phosphorus content, % by weight, ASTM D4951 -0.096