Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is an engine oil with high performance and low ash content, designed to extend the service life and maintain the efficiency of systems to reduce harmful emissions from the exhaust systems of passenger cars, light-duty trucks and minibuses, both with diesel and gasoline engines. This product is recommended for use in Mercedes cars and various passenger and light-duty trucks of European manufacturers, with oil specifications based on the ACEA C3 and (or) API SN industrial standard.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 contributes to maintaining the efficiency of systems for reducing harmful emissions from the exhaust systems of cars with both diesel and gasoline engines.
• Promotes long-term operation at elevated temperatures without oxidative thickening and decomposition of oil.
• Has effective fluidity at low temperatures, promotes easy start-up in winter conditions and rapid oil circulation in the engine.
• Long-term protection of the engine from wear, as well as sludge and deposits.
• Suitable for use in gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars and light-duty trucks.
Application Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 oil has been developed in accordance with the latest technical requirements for motor oils imposed by large automotive companies, and is compatible with modern particulate filters and catalytic converters of gasoline and diesel engines.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is recommended by ExxonMobil for the following applications:
• Passenger cars, low-tonnage trucks and Mercedes minibuses. This engine oil is also recommended for use in Volkswagen, Opel and Ford passenger cars, light-duty trucks and minibuses with oil specifications based on the ACEA C3 and (or) API SN industrial standard.
• Gasoline and diesel engines with diesel particulate filters (DPF) and catalytic converters.
• From normal to periodically severe operating conditions, including traffic conditions in the city. Always consult the operating manual of your car for the correct choice of oil according to its properties and viscosity class.
Specifications and Approvals
The products have the following approvals:
GM DEXOS2 - SF
Approval MB 229.31
VW 505 00
VW 505 01
Properties and characteristics
Class - SAE 5W-30 Sulphate ash content, % by weight, ASTM D874 - 0.8 Density at 15°C, g/ml, ASTM D4052 - 0.85 Flash point in an open Cleveland crucible, °C, ASTM D 92 - 230 Kinematic viscosity at 100°C, mm2/s, ASTM D445 - 11.9 Kinematic viscosity at 40°C, mm2/s, ASTM D445 - 68 Phosphorus content, % by weight, ASTM D4951 - 0.08 Solidification temperature,°C, ASTM D97 - -36