Shell Spirax S3 AX 80W-90 is a high performance oil that meets API GL-5 requirements, developed for axles and transmissions of modern heavy-duty road and off-road vehicles.
Scope of Application
· Automotive transmission differentials, differentials and hypoid transmissions of motorcycles, passenger cars, commercial and off-road vehicles, as well as agricultural equipment.
· Gearboxes Gearboxes of additional and some industrial equipment.
Operational qualities, Distinctive features and Advantages
· Universal application Transmission oil with high performance characteristics that meets the requirements of API GL-5, for use in assemblies requiring the use of liquids of the following viscosity classes according to SAE: 80W-90, 90 and 80W. It can be used in nodes where an oil with a viscosity class of 75W-90 according to SAE is needed, if low-temperature properties are not needed.
· The possibility of increasing the oil change interval The high content of additives guarantees long-term protection of transmission units and high oxidative stability, which contributes to an increase in replacement intervals.
· Extended transmission service life Excellent protection against pitting, scuffing and wear. Specifications, Approvals and Recommendations
· Mercedes Benz Sheet : 235.6 · MAN: 342 Type M2 · ZF TE-ML: 07A, 16C, 17B, 19B, 21A · API Service Classification : GL-5 · US Military MIL-L-2105D Shell Spirax S3 AX 80W-90 meets the requirements of the Mercedes Benz 235.0 specification for service.
· For a complete list of approvals and recommendations, please contact your local Shell Technical Helpdesk office.