Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W oil is designed to ensure reliable operation and maximum reliability throughout the entire life of the equipment. Spirax S4 CX 10W meets the stringent requirements of modern transmissions, oil-loaded brakes and hydraulic systems of heavy-duty off-road vehicles
Scope of Application
Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W oil is recommended for heavy-duty off-road vehicles manufactured by leading equipment manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Komatsu, KomatsuDresser, and transmissions manufactured by Eaton, Eaton Fuller, ZF, Dana, Rockwell.
· Power transmissions
· Oil-loaded brakes
· Hydraulic systems
Operational qualities, Distinctive features and Advantages Improved friction characteristics and compatibility with materials
· Constant and reliable friction characteristics in contact with metallic and non-metallic materials used in modern systems. Minimal slipping of the clutch discs, quiet and smooth operation of the brakes, reliable operation of the transmission and hydraulic systems.
· Wear protection The shear-resistant Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W oil does not contain viscosity modifiers and thickeners and provides the best protection for heavily loaded units.
· Low-temperature characteristics Designed to meet the requirements for low-temperature viscosity and fluidity, Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W provides excellent protection during equipment start-up and when operating at low temperatures. Optimal mechanical characteristics and long service life of the oil
· Protection of various critical components, such as bronze friction discs with power-shift transmissions and heavy-duty hydraulic pumps. Tests on a hydraulic pump according to the Vickers 35V25 method
· Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W shows excellent results when tested using this method.
· Oxidation resistance Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W contains corrosion inhibitors to control oxidative processes and the formation of deposits; protects against corrosion of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals; reduces foaming; improved flow characteristics at low temperatures can improve efficiency.